June 12, 2015

Leaving

I have decided not to return to my school next year.

In my last post I briefly discussed some of the reasons for my decision.  I do not have anything lined up yet and I am not even sure if I will continue to teach.  I've got some serious thinking ahead.  
If nothing else, I can go back to subbing next year until I find something else.

I went back to my classroom this week and returned some items I had at home and I also picked up the last few items of mine that were still there.  It was sad going back into the room where I have so many good memories along with a few not-so-good memories.

The room looked so lonely and sad with all traces of me gone.

I will miss it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and appreciate you taking the time to write one. Thanks for stopping by!