January 27, 2014

"We are in a Zoo!"


That is the comment I heard from a couple of  7th graders when I spent the day as their science sub.  The regular teacher had added a snake to her classroom animal collection and the kids had just seen it.  
The newest member, the snake, was out and about in his cage slithering around.  He got a bit shyer ( or perhaps was just tired) when I went over later to take his picture. 
The turtle looked like he was stuck in the log!  I think he may have just been chilly--although he did have a heat lamp nearby.  
The iguana basked under a heat lamp all day on his branch moving nary a muscle as far as I could tell. Must be the life!   



What classroom animals have you seen? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and appreciate you taking the time to write one. Thanks for stopping by!